Open Positions at Blyncsy
Updated April 9, 2018
Blyncsy is the leader in movement data intelligence. Blyncsy collects, aggregates and analyzes data on traffic, roads, weather and other datasets, which leads to better, safer, more efficient transportation decisions. Municipalities, government agencies and private sector companies use Blyncsy's platform to make roads safer and travel more efficient.
Top 5 reasons to work at Blyncsy
- You will help develop products that will impact the future of the transportation industry.
- You aren't just a cog in the wheel at Blyncsy - your role will have a direct impact on the trajectory of the company.
- You get to work really hard with some very smart people (we like to have some fun, too).
- Great culture: monthly philanthropy projects, onsite yoga, flexible schedule, Beer Fridays (some enjoy root beer!), personal enrichment program, wellness program and offsite team building activities.
- Competitive salaries, equity, 3 weeks of vacation, start-up atmosphere and lifestyle.
When You're Ready to Apply...
the application form is at the bottom of this page.
Customer Success / Sales Support
ABOUT THE JOB
The position will be focused on making sure Blyncsy customers have a great experience with our product and service. You will be the liaison between the customer and the development team to ensure the product is working, enhancements are communicated and delivered to the clients. You will also support the sales team in making sure they have what they need to successfully close deals.
This position reports to the CEO
- Work with the CEO and the rest of the business team to make sure client needs are met
- Assisting sales team with upsells and renewal process
- Meeting milestone requirements in the customer journey
- Desired skills
- Undergraduate and/or graduate degrees in business, marketing, communications, psychology, sociology
- 2+ years with customer success and/or account management
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRMs
Equity. Flexible work schedule and environment. Over 3 weeks annual PTO. Competitive salary. Increased compensation to assist with healthcare coverage. Dental, vision and gym reimbursements. Wellness and enrichment programs, monthly philanthropy projects and onsite yoga. Beer Fridays (some enjoy root beer!). Training and career development. Fun, laid-back, hard-working team!
ABOUT THE JOB
This position entails working with our existing embedded systems engineer to design and build a new system, focused on directly improving safety and efficiency in vehicular traffic, as well as maintaining and expanding the capabilities of our existing sensor product. You should be comfortable working in a team as well as solving problems independently.
This position reports to the CTO
- Work with the engineering team to create a software system which we believe will improve the lives of every driver on the road
- Collaborate on, and meaningfully impact, system and solution architecture
- Grasp system complexity and design creative solutions to bridge the legacy with the cutting-edge
- BS/MS in computer science, electrical or computer engineering, or similar with 5+ years’ experience in embedded systems
- Knowledge and programming experience in C++ and C
- Experience with Linux, particularly for embedded systems, or other real-time operating systems
- Working knowledge of networking
Other things we’d love to see
- Experience with middleware, such as DDS or RTPS
- Experience with traffic management systems, radar, or signal controllers
- Programming flexibility - experience with languages such as Rust, Scala, and Ruby.
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Test-driven development for embedded systems
Benefits: Equity. Flexible work schedule and environment. 3 weeks PTO. Competitive salary. Increased compensation to assist with healthcare coverage. Dental, vision and gym reimbursements. Beer Fridays (some enjoy root beer!). Onsite yoga and wellness program. Personal enrichment program. Training and personal development. Fun, laid-back, hard-working team!