Technical Information Collected and How It Is Used
We do collect some technical information when you visit in order to make your visit seamless. The following section explains how we handle and collect technical information when you visit our I-15.
Information Collected and Stored Automatically
When you download I-15, we automatically gather and store specific technical information about your visit. This information (listed below) never identifies who you are.
1. The type of operating system and the connection speed.
2. The date and time you visited this site.
3. The App functions you accessed at this site.
4. Location information from a device.
The information we automatically collect or store is used to improve the content of our app services and to help us understand how people are using our App services. We analyze App logs to continually improve the value of the materials available on our App. App logs are not personally identifiable, and we make no attempt to link them with the individuals that use I-15.
In the State of Idaho, laws exist to ensure that government is open and that the public has a right to access appropriate records and information possessed by State government. At the same time, there are exceptions to the public’s right to access public records that serve various needs: the privacy of individuals is included among these exceptions in both state and federal laws.
We strive to protect personally identifiable information by collecting only information necessary to deliver our services. All information collected at this App, becomes a public record that may be subject to inspection and copying by the public, unless an exemption in law exists.
In the event of a conflict between this I-15 Privacy Notice and laws governing the disclosure of records, the applicable laws will control.
We have put policies in place to safeguard the integrity of telecommunications and computing infrastructure, including, but not limited to, authentication, monitoring, auditing, and encryption. Security measures have been integrated into the design, implementation and day-to-day practices as part of a continuing commitment to risk management.
This information should not be construed in any way as giving business, legal, or other advice nor as warranting a fail-proof security.
Any information that appear on this App are the property of their respective owners. I-15 respects the rights of all copyright holders, and therefore, has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of users and account holders who infringe the rights of copyright holders. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide I-15 developer the following information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. 512:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You assume total responsibility and risk for use of your I-15 account. To the extent you use any I-15 in connection with a handheld or telephone device, it is your responsibility to use your device safely at all times and not to be distracted while driving. The I-15 technology is provided to you on an "as available" basis and without any warranty of any kind, including, but not limited to, the implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, title, or non-infringement. RBCI, Blyncsy and the Idaho Transportation Department further do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the materials within the I-15 technology. RBCI, Blyncsy and the Idaho Transportation Department may make changes to the I-15 technology, or to the products or services described in it, at any time without notice. Further, RBCI, Blyncsy and the Idaho Transportation Department assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the I-15 technology. The I-15 information and/or technology may be out of date, and RBCI, Blyncsy and the Idaho Transportation Department specifically disclaims any duty to update the information or the I-15 technology.
To offer comments about I-15 Portal Privacy Notice, contact Rosemary B. Curtin (Rosemary@rbci.net)